David A. Breitmoser, GJG (GIA), owner of Lakewood Jewelers, offers appraisals, diamond and gemstone grading, jewelry repair and refurbishing, engraving and more.
And as a modern jeweler, David uses a computer-aided design (CAD) software to render a three-dimensional digital file of your custom jewelry piece. This software ensures that your exact specifications and personal designs are met, all while approving proofs of the piece throughout the process.
In addition to custom pieces, Lakewood Jewelers also offers a complete range of professional services including:
- Engraving ($25 for the first line, $10 per line afterward)
- Professional jewelry appraisals
- Inspection, cleaning and polishing
(It is a good idea to have your jewelry cleaned and inspected at least once every six months. This will help to avoid losing diamonds and gemstones due to worn or broken prongs and settings.)
- Laser jewelry repair
- Necklace, earring & bracelet repair
- Precious & semi-precious stone replacement
- Prong re-tipping
- Watch battery replacement
- Watch band replacement
- Watch link repair
- Silver jewelry repair
- Gold jewelry repair
- Platinum jewelry repair
- Stone setting
- Jewelry redesigns
- Jewelry chain repair
- Clasps replaced
- Jewelry refinishing & refurbishment
- Refurbish heirloom jewelry
- And more!